In Top Gloss 3D
Spectacular shine and nails as hard as a diamond? It's possible with the Indigo 3D Gloss Top Coat! The unique formula gives the top coat an amazing g low, and at the same time creates a protective armour on the nail, making the manicure durable and scratch-resistant.
- Gives you a beautiful shine;
- Easy-to-apply consistency;
- Reacts with a remover;
- Effectively protects the design.
- Wash and disinfect yours and your customers' hands. Put on gloves. Assess the condition of the customer's hands and nails to make sure that there are no contraindications for the treatment.
- Push the cuticles back using a cuticle pusher or a stick and treat them with an e-file bit, e.g. 9, 1.
- Thoroughly matt the nail plate with a 100/180 grit buffer.
- Remove the excess nail dust with a soft brush.
- Dehydrate the nail plate with a dust-free cotton swab and purple Cleaner.
- Apply the appropriate primer (Acid Free Primer or Acid Primer).
- Apply one layer of the selected gel polish base and cure in the lamp (adjust the curing time to the parameters of the lamp you use).
- If the nails require a superstructure, choose any building base, e.g. Protein Base or Mineral Base and sculpt the nail. Remember to extend the curing time to 60 seconds in the MultiLed lamp.
- Apply the selected colour one by one, curing each layer of gel polish in the lamp.
- Use Top Gloss 3D Removable to finish and enhance the durability of the design. The curing time of the top coat is approx. 30-60 seconds in the lamp.
- After the top coat layer is cured, wait approx. 60 seconds before wiping the dispersion layer with Cleaner Super Shine or Shea Super Shine.