P.Shine - Japan Manicure
This is a skin care treatment, consisting of rubbing a special paste onto a natural nail plate and applying a layer of powder onto it. This is a method that strengthens your natural nails, giving them an overall pink pearl shine.
It supplies them with natural ingredients (such as vitamin A + E), keratin, bee pollen and Japanese Sea Silica. P.Shine is a recommended method for both men and women who suffer from fragile, brittle and split nails.
The main function of the paste is to deeply nourish the nail plate. The paste is secured by rubbing into the nail plate, and by using powder, which protects the ingredients contained in the paste from fast rinsing, and the action of external factors such as water or detergents.
The finished effect is a nice, silky shine that stays on the nail plate for about 2 weeks. P.Shine technology stimulates blood circulation, promotes healthy nail growth, strengthens, enhances vitamins and prevents peeling and splitting of the plate. The application process is so simple - anyone can do it!. Duration of treatment in the beauty salon is about 30 minutes, and takes on average every 2-3 weeks to complete a supplement. Japanese Manicure Set "P.Shine" allows you to perform Japanese manicures correctly.
This set consists: 1 x PASTE "PASTE" (green) 8g - rub it into the natural nail plate with a special polish 1 x 2 POWDER "P.Shine" (pink) 5g - After using P.Shine paste, rub the powder into the natural nail plate using the polishing pad. In this way, we protect the ingredients contained in the paste and allow them to effectively penetrate into the nail plate 1 x green shade P.Shine is used to rub P.Shine (green) paste into the natural nail plate & is made of deer skin 1 x pink shade P.Shine is used to rub the powder of P.Shine (pink) into the natural nail plate - also made of deer skin 1 x nib file for shortening and buffing of nails before application 1 x plastic spatula is used to apply a paste and powdery shampoo to the polish and to repel/prepare? the skin before the procedure 3 x two-sided polishing pad
DESCRIPTION OF TREATMENT: The Japanese Manicure treatment is extremely simple. The products are numbered accordingly, informing you exactly on the order of the procedure. The colours of the pasty / powdery packaging correspond to the colours of the polishes so as not to confuse the type of polish used for the cosmetic: pastes / lotions or powders.
1) Paste (green pack "1 PASTE") P.Shine - massage it into a nail plate with a special polish. Microscopic abrasive particles neutralise any irregularities while gently scrubbing the plate. Concentrated ingredients and vitamins bind water, facilitate the penetration of other substances, have a significant effect on water-fat balance. The main function of the paste is to deeply nourish the nail plate. The movement of the polish and the properties of the paste results in a stronger blood supply to the finger. Thanks to this, immediately after the treatment the nail has a beautiful, healthy shade. The paste should always be protected with powder.
2) Powder (pink pack "2 POWDER") P.Shine - Apply the paste using a polishing pad to polish the nail polish powder. The paste retains the ingredients contained in the paste and protects it from being washed away quickly from the nail plate. At the same time the nails are protected against external factors such as water, and any detergents. The finished effect is a nice, silky shine that stays on the nail plate for about 2 weeks.
3) Green polished leather made from deer skin. Used during P. Shine to rub the lotion or paste (green). It is better to use a polisher other than a recommended baby polisher which may not work!
4) Pink polka leather made of deer's skin. Used during P. Shine to rub lotion or powder Shampoo (pink). Again, it is better to use a polisher other than a recommended baby polisher which may not work!
5) Double-sided polishing pad for nail plate before surgery. Specially selected grain does not affect the natural structure of the plate.
6) Plastic spatula for applying shampoo to the polish and to prep the skin before the procedure. DISINFECTION: If the procedure is performed in a beauty salon, you should always remember to disinfect the appropriate products.