Nail gel from the series LEVEL UP GEL NN Expert Ballerina Pink
Discover the new line of bottle gels in the LEVEL UP GEL. Among them you will find a light pink shade Ballerina Pink, which will look fantastic on all nails. The work of this product is extremely fast, and all thanks to the self-leveling formula, which is extremely convenient and easy to apply. This consistency also makes you instantly develop the gel with a file, and thus reduce the working time by up to 30 minutes. Nail gel Ballerina Pink will help you not only build the nail tile, but also extend it on the nail form up to 2 cm.
Light bottle pink gel – cool and timeless shade will give a natural effect
Ballerina Pink is a bottle gel with a light pink, cool shade. Thanks to this color, it will be fantastic for creating stylizations such as french manicure or baby boomer. Just cure it in LED lamp for 60 seconds. However, when you want to refresh your manicure, you do not have to take it off. It is then sufficient only to replenish the outgrowth. If you want professional and instant preparation of gel nail stylization, bet on bottle light pink gel Ballerina Pink.
Version without application of colored UV gel polish:
1. Gently mattify the nails with a buffer, remove any dust and wipe with Cleaner.
2. Apply primer to the prepared nail plate, then apply a thin layer of Level Up Gel and cure in an LED or UV lamp according to the table.
3. Apply a second, slightly thicker layer, cure the whole in a LED or UV lamp according to the table. For the correct nail structure, the step should be repeated.
4. If necessary, after curing, the nails should be smoothed with a 180-grade file. Remove the dust with a brush, then wipe with Cleaner.
5. At the end apply a thin layer of any top* from the offer, cure in LED or UV lamp according to the table.
*If you want to apply color - after the nail is prepared, apply color and finish the stylization as in point. 5.
Gel on tips or template without the application of colored UV gel polish:
1. With a wooden stick or a pusher, carefully push back the cuticles. If necessary, remove the cuticles with a cuticle nipper.
2. Shorten the natural nail as much as possible with a file, matt the surface of the plate with a buffer, with special attention to the area around the nail.
3. Remove the resulting dust with a brush, wipe the nails with Cleaner, then apply Nail Prep. Wait for the product to dry.
4. Fit a tip or mold to each nail.
- When using tips: apply glue only to the cut-out of the tip pocket, then put the tip on the nail and press down. Wait a while for the glue to bond. The natural nail must be in the tip pocket. Shorten the tips to the chosen length with a nail guillotine. Then work on the tip with a file, smoothing the space between the tip and the natural nail. Try not to file the natural nail. Finally, smooth the whole thing with a buffer.
- When using template: the template must fit perfectly into the nail with no free space between the nail and the template. On the templates, choose the desired length and start creating the nail framework, then the whole thing is smoothed and filed.
5. Remove the dust with a brush, wipe nails with Cleaner.
6. Apply a thin layer of Level Up Gel and cure in a UV or Led lamp according to the table. Do not wipe!
7. Then apply a thicker layer of gel, again cure in a UV or Led lamp according to the table. Do not wipe!
8. If necessary, repeat step 7. After curing in the lamp, wipe thUse a file to give the nails the final shape, smooth out any irregularities, wipe the whole with Cleaner.
10. You can apply any color of, for example, UV gel polish to the nails, without applying a base coat, and then secure it by applying a top of your choice.