Nail gel from the series LEVEL UP GEL NN Expert Pale Pink
Make it easier to do nail stylization by reaching for the bottle gel from the LEVEL UP GEL series. This is a novelty that hides a beautiful pink shade of Pale Pink. During the application of the product, you will find that working with it is quick and easy, and all thanks to the self-leveling consistency. Bottle gel incolor Pale Pink has a formula that allows you to immediately develop it with a file, but equally well the manicure will present itself when using the method without filing. One thing is certain – the unique formula of the gel will make you stylization up to 30 minutes faster.
Bottle gel – pink shade will help to create many styliations
Pale Pink is a bottle gel that delights with a beautiful, subtle shade of pink. Such color will be fantastic not only solo, but also as a basis for creation of decorating french manicure or baby boomer. Pale Pink gel not only superbuilds nails, but also extends them on the nail form up to 2 cm, curing the product in a LED lamp for 60 seconds. If you want to impress a professional and lasting mani, reach for gels from the LEVEL UP GEL series!
Version without application of colored UV gel polish:
1. Gently mattify the nails with a buffer, remove any dust and wipe with Cleaner.
2. Apply primer to the prepared nail plate, then apply a thin layer of Level Up Gel and cure in an LED or UV lamp according to the table.
3. Apply a second, slightly thicker layer, cure the whole in a LED or UV lamp according to the table. For the correct nail structure, the step should be repeated.
4. If necessary, after curing, the nails should be smoothed with a 180-grade file. Remove the dust with a brush, then wipe with Cleaner.
5. At the end apply a thin layer of any top* from the offer, cure in LED or UV lamp according to the table.
*If you want to apply color - after the nail is prepared, apply color and finish the stylization as in point. 5.
Gel on tips or template without the application of colored UV gel polish:
1. With a wooden stick or a pusher, carefully push back the cuticles. If necessary, remove the cuticles with a cuticle nipper.
2. Shorten the natural nail as much as possible with a file, matt the surface of the plate with a buffer, with special attention to the area around the nail.
3. Remove the resulting dust with a brush, wipe the nails with Cleaner, then apply Nail Prep. Wait for the product to dry.
4. Fit a tip or mold to each nail.
- When using tips: apply glue only to the cut-out of the tip pocket, then put the tip on the nail and press down. Wait a while for the glue to bond. The natural nail must be in the tip pocket. Shorten the tips to the chosen length with a nail guillotine. Then work on the tip with a file, smoothing the space between the tip and the natural nail. Try not to file the natural nail. Finally, smooth the whole thing with a buffer.
- When using template: the template must fit perfectly into the nail with no free space between the nail and the template. On the templates, choose the desired length and start creating the nail framework, then the whole thing is smoothed and filed.
5. Remove the dust with a brush, wipe nails with Cleaner.
6. Apply a thin layer of Level Up Gel and cure in a UV or Led lamp according to the table. Do not wipe!
7. Then apply a thicker layer of gel, again cure in a UV or Led lamp according to the table. Do not wipe!
8. If necessary, repeat step 7. After curing in the lamp, wipe thUse a file to give the nails the final shape, smooth out any irregularities, wipe the whole with Cleaner.
10. You can apply any color of, for example, UV gel polish to the nails, without applying a base coat, and then secure it by applying a top of your choice.