Sale Sold out
Regular price 4.390 ISK
Regular priceUnit price per
Carbide - SPINDLE NO.01/M Drill Bit
Carbide nail drill bit cross cut SPINDLE NO. 01/M
Carbide nail drill bit SPINDLE NO. 01/M is a professional accessory for use with any NEONAIL nail drill. It is made of carbide, or cemented carbide, and its shape resembles a spindle with a rounded head. This carbide nail drill bit is additionally marked with a blue stripe, indicating its universal cross cut.
How do you use carbide nail drill bit SPINDLE NO. 01/M?
- It is ideal for quick gel and acrylic removal as well as gel or acrylic based UV gel polishes,
- Carbide nail drill bit SPINDLE NO. 01/M can also be used to create a perfect nail shape,
- Reach for a carbide nail drill bit to thoroughly work out thickened skin, corns, and also nails,
- Carbide nail drill bit SPINDLE NO. 01/M is great for removing thick skin at a nail shaft.
What are the characteristics of carbide nail drill bit SPINDLE NO. 01/M?
- RPM: 25-35k per minute.
- Dimensions: the diameter of a nail drill bit foot is: 2,35 mm; the diameter of the working part is: 5 mm; the length of the working part is: 13 mm.