Bottle gel from the series LEVEL UP GEL NN Expert Natural Beige
LEVEL UP GEL is a new series of nail gels, which are enclosed in convenient bottles with a brush. Among them, a beautiful, light beige shade Natural Beige is waiting for you. Its color will perfectly match to the creation of stylizations such as baby boomer or french manicure and will also be a phenomenal base for bright colors of UV gel polishes. With the help of the bottle gel, you will not only build your nails, but also extend them to 2 cm. You will also save time, as the self-leveling consistency of the product will make it quicker and easier to apply the gel when creating mani.
Light beige bottle gel – use it and prepare stylization up to 30 minutes faster
Natural Beige is a beige nail gel. It is closed in a more comfortable bottle, and its formula allows you to instantly develop stylization with a file. If you want to use the non-file gel method, you can also do it, because Natural Beige is fantastic for such a role. Thanks to this, you can save up to 30 minutes during preparation of stylization. It is enough to apply beigenail gels, cure in a LED lamp for 60 seconds.
Version without application of colored UV gel polish:
1. Gently mattify the nails with a buffer, remove any dust and wipe with Cleaner.
2. Apply primer to the prepared nail plate, then apply a thin layer of Level Up Gel and cure in an LED or UV lamp according to the table.
3. Apply a second, slightly thicker layer, cure the whole in a LED or UV lamp according to the table. For the correct nail structure, the step should be repeated.
4. If necessary, after curing, the nails should be smoothed with a 180-grade file. Remove the dust with a brush, then wipe with Cleaner.
5. At the end apply a thin layer of any top* from the offer, cure in LED or UV lamp according to the table.
*If you want to apply color - after the nail is prepared, apply color and finish the stylization as in point. 5.
Gel on tips or template without the application of colored UV gel polish:
1. With a wooden stick or a pusher, carefully push back the cuticles. If necessary, remove the cuticles with a cuticle nipper.
2. Shorten the natural nail as much as possible with a file, matt the surface of the plate with a buffer, with special attention to the area around the nail.
3. Remove the resulting dust with a brush, wipe the nails with Cleaner, then apply Nail Prep. Wait for the product to dry.
4. Fit a tip or mold to each nail.
- When using tips: apply glue only to the cut-out of the tip pocket, then put the tip on the nail and press down. Wait a while for the glue to bond. The natural nail must be in the tip pocket. Shorten the tips to the chosen length with a nail guillotine. Then work on the tip with a file, smoothing the space between the tip and the natural nail. Try not to file the natural nail. Finally, smooth the whole thing with a buffer.
- When using template: the template must fit perfectly into the nail with no free space between the nail and the template. On the templates, choose the desired length and start creating the nail framework, then the whole thing is smoothed and filed.
5. Remove the dust with a brush, wipe nails with Cleaner.
6. Apply a thin layer of Level Up Gel and cure in a UV or Led lamp according to the table. Do not wipe!
7. Then apply a thicker layer of gel, again cure in a UV or Led lamp according to the table. Do not wipe!