Nail gel from the series LEVEL UP GEL NN Expert Neutral Nude
Go to the next level of nail stylization and reach for bottle gels from the LEVEL UP GEL collection. Thanks to them, you will quickly and easily prepare a manicure that will be durable and reliable. Among the four beautiful shades is the classic, timeless beige, or Neutral Nude. Its self-leveling formula will make you instantly apply it to your nails without any problems. You can also decide to quickly perform a stylization with a file or opt for a manicure without filing. Reaching for nail gel Neutral Nude will save you a lot of time, because you will do manicure even 30 minutes faster.
Bottle gel – a classic, beige shade will become the basis of many stylizations
Neutral Nude is a bottle gel with a timeless, classic shade of beige. It will not only become a fantastic base for bright colors of UV gel polishes, but you can also confidently use this product to perform stylizations such as french manicure or baby boomer. With its help, you can easily build and extend the nails on the nail form up to 2 cm. However, when it is time to refresh your mani, all you need to do is complete the stylization and you will not have to remove the previous one to enjoy a glamorous mani!
Version without application of colored UV gel polish:
1. Gently mattify the nails with a buffer, remove any dust and wipe with Cleaner.
2. Apply primer to the prepared nail plate, then apply a thin layer of Level Up Gel and cure in an LED or UV lamp according to the table.
3. Apply a second, slightly thicker layer, cure the whole in a LED or UV lamp according to the table. For the correct nail structure, the step should be repeated.
4. If necessary, after curing, the nails should be smoothed with a 180-grade file. Remove the dust with a brush, then wipe with Cleaner.
5. At the end apply a thin layer of any top* from the offer, cure in LED or UV lamp according to the table.
*If you want to apply color - after the nail is prepared, apply color and finish the stylization as in point. 5.
Gel on tips or template without the application of colored UV gel polish:
1. With a wooden stick or a pusher, carefully push back the cuticles. If necessary, remove the cuticles with a cuticle nipper.
2. Shorten the natural nail as much as possible with a file, matt the surface of the plate with a buffer, with special attention to the area around the nail.
3. Remove the resulting dust with a brush, wipe the nails with Cleaner, then apply Nail Prep. Wait for the product to dry.
4. Fit a tip or mold to each nail.
- When using tips: apply glue only to the cut-out of the tip pocket, then put the tip on the nail and press down. Wait a while for the glue to bond. The natural nail must be in the tip pocket. Shorten the tips to the chosen length with a nail guillotine. Then work on the tip with a file, smoothing the space between the tip and the natural nail. Try not to file the natural nail. Finally, smooth the whole thing with a buffer.
- When using template: the template must fit perfectly into the nail with no free space between the nail and the template. On the templates, choose the desired length and start creating the nail framework, then the whole thing is smoothed and filed.
5. Remove the dust with a brush, wipe nails with Cleaner.
6. Apply a thin layer of Level Up Gel and cure in a UV or Led lamp according to the table. Do not wipe!
7. Then apply a thicker layer of gel, again cure in a UV or Led lamp according to the table. Do not wipe!